Thursday, December 23, 2010

Danger: Peanut Butter Sandwiches



Nov. 24, 2010

Soo… today I had to reach into my son’s throat to pull out a piece of peanut butter sandwich that was lodged. FREAKED ME OUT!!  I was completely calm...

Life saved. SCOOORE!!

Tip: toast sandwich bread before giving it to toddlers…

6 comments:

  1. English 2nd PeriodJanuary 5, 2011 at 3:31 PM

    Good to know (not that your son choked). It's always good to know CPR. (My brother nearly choked once, too so I know it can be freaky) -Jeleesa Joy2@faithcmi.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's okay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the jelly lol-TaJohn Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why they told us it pays to know CPR
    Jeleesa's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Totten
    I know that was a scare for you and your son. I'm glad that you were able to remove the piece of sandwich!! Kudos to you for staying calm... I dont know what I would have done?

    Shanay Teeter
    (Mother of Raymond Harper)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Points go to Totten! Hip Hip Hooray(last for at least 6mins.) Im happy you were able to save your son life and save other people from making the same mistake! By: Jason Sewell & Grandmother

    ReplyDelete